Saturday, September 11, 2010

If I were a cartoon, this is who I would be!

Barbara Ann "Babs" Bunny (voiced by Tress MacNeille) is the lavender pink female rabbit. She is a clown who will do nearly anything for a laugh. She is good at improvisational comedy, and is a comedic impressionist in the vein of Robin Williams. .......... In "Born To Be Riled", her friends become annoyed with her accurate but unflattering impersonations of them and they retaliate by impersonating her in turn. Like Buster, Babs is usually willing to go out of her way for her friends, such as when she sabotages a troupe of swan ballet dancers who are trying to thwart Shirley's debut....
 She often does quick costume changes, usually achieved by spinning quickly in a circle. Babs also can speak in a deep, sultry voice, often used to seduce Buster. She distinctly hates being called "Barbara Ann", preferring just "Babs".......
Her catchphrase is "I just can't help myself!" which is endemic to her frequent inability to exercise self-control, ultimately leading to trouble for herself, Buster, and/or anybody else around her......
She is 14 years old and tends to seek adventure, rather than wait for it to be thrust upon her. Babs will often interject in Buster's speeches, usually in a less then flattering way, in order to annoy him. (Taken from Wikipedia)

And there you have it, I love hanging out with teenagers, cause I feel like I am 14 inside and I love a lot of things 14 year olds love. I am always up for an adventure in fact I long for it. I tend to annoy my husband just for fun. (but only if it makes him laugh) I tend to find myself in trouble, for not looking before I leap, I hate being called Barbara, I especially hate being called Barb! My full name is Barbara - Ann, my closest friends call me Babs, You can to if you want! Most people call me Barbi.
I LOVE TO LAUGH, I can definitely be a clown, to the point of getting myself and my companions in trouble, and yes I have been in trouble a few times for doing  impersonations of people, and have since discovered most people take themselves waaaaay to seriously. I have had others do unflattering impressions of me, but really I don't care. I love to dress up and go all out in costumes and I love to be on stage. I don't have many close friends, but the ones I have are closer to me then family. I love them dearly and there is nothing I wouldn't do for them. If fact knowing how difficult it is to love me makes me appreciate them so much more.  If I didn't know better I would think this little bunny was based on me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LORD, why can't I hear YOU?

LORD, why can't I hear YOU?
Take off your headphones, God has something to say to you